1. Do you have a loved one that lives out of the state and you worry about?
2. Are you scared for the safety of yourself or a loved one?
3. Do you need assistance finding resources, and services for yourself or a loved one?
4. Are you confused by the healthcare system and/or social service system?
5. Are you feeling overwhelmed & tired from you or a loved ones’ changing life conditions?
6. Do you have no or limited family support?
7. Are you experiencing stressful family conditions over care of a loved one?
8. Do you find it difficult to run errands such as picking up medication, caring for pets,
grocery shopping, etc.
If you answered YES to 3 or more of these questions, you may need an Aging Life Care Specialist. Please call 919-522-8996 for a FREE phone consultation.