Skip to content
- Dementia Screening
- Performs assessments for needs and wants.
- Customize a plan of services to meet client and caregiver needs
- Advocate for client
- Compile a comprehensive care plan that is customized for both the client as well as the caregiver.
- Provide medical monitoring/screening and arrange necessary services. Examples – crisis intervention, counseling, transportation, housing, etc.
- Regular check-in with client and report to family.
- Attend all Doctor’s appointments and report to family within 24 hours.
- Equip client and family with education on health problems.